You may want to post your systems-related events on the SIGOPS monthly mailing list posting.
EuroSys Sponsorship and Co-operation PolicyEuroSys is happy to support quality conferences on topics related to its mission. Please send an email request to board [at] eurosys.org.
There are several categories of support.
- "In Co-operation" means that EuroSys supports the event scientifically.
- "Co-sponsorship" means that, in addition, EuroSys shares financial responsibility.
- "Sponsorship" means that EuroSys is the organiser and bears full financial responsibility.
We recognize that co-sponsorship and cooperation provides both benefits and responsibilities to both parties. EuroSys will advertise the events co-sponsored and in cooperation with through its Web site and on the SIGOPS Announce monthly posting.
In addition to following the ACM policies on co-sponsorship and in-cooperation, EuroSys requires the following from the conference.
For "in co-operation with EuroSys", the conference will:
- mention "In cooperation with EuroSys, European chapter of ACM Sigops" in any advertisement and proceedings of the event (including a link to the EuroSys Web site in electronic documents)
- publish the proceedings in the ACM Digital Library and in the next SOSP CD-ROM, unless it is explicitly disallowed by the proceedings publisher.
- Mention "Co-sponsored by EuroSys, European chapter of ACM Sigops" in any advertisement and proceedings of the event (including a link to the EuroSys Web site in electronic documents).
- Publish the proceedings in the ACM Digital Library and in the next SOSP CD-ROM.
- Nominate one of the EuroSys officers, or their designate, as a member of the conference steering committee.
- Make it easy for people to join EuroSys, e.g., by offering membership with non-member registration fees or by including a check-box on the registration form.
Information for "in co-operation with" can be found here.
More details on requesting either kind of support can be found in the ACM Conference Manual.
For sponsorship or co-sponsorhsip, first fill out the PAF (preliminary approval form).
Further information is available here.
Contact the webmaster: webmaster _at_ eurosys.org